Knowing how to label your handcrafted soap can be a bit daunting! And depending on if you’re selling your soap as simply soap or as a cosmetic, you’ll be governed by different rules!
I can help you determine if you’re labeling is correct or if you need tweaks.
Here’s how it works!
- Send me your labels!
- Send me pictures of your soap label (front/back/sides). OR
- Send me your label design files. OR
- Send me what you plan to put on your soap label (if you’re still creating it).
- I will look it over and determine if it fits within’ the guidelines of labeling for soap or cosmetics (we’ll discuss your goals).
- I will also look over your product descriptions and website copy to make sure you aren’t breaking any guidelines.
- I’ll email you a report with suggested changes and edits if any are needed.
(U.S. Only as rules vary by country.)
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 1st, we are having a presale on our newest eClass, Clear Transparent Soap from Scratch!
In this video eCourse, I will show you:
- How to formulate your own transparent soap recipe that is remelt-able and reusable…similar to MP soap base.
- We’ll go over base oils and solvents that are available to use and why you would select each type of ingredient.
- How to make quick hot process transparent soap from scratch. It only takes about 20 minutes once you get the process down!
- How to remelt and use your base for future projects.
About the soap:
- The ingredients we use include coconut oil, stearic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, everclear (grain alcohol) and sugar.
- The soap is remeltable and you can work with it like melt and pour soap base.
- You can create bars of soap or embeds that you can add to regular cold process soap.
- You’ll get different varieties of clarity in your soap…we’ll talk about that.
The class will be delivered in a a series of videos and downloadable PDF’s. You’ll have forever access and be able to watch over and over again as you want.
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron