Knowing how to label your handcrafted soap can be a bit daunting! And depending on if you’re selling your soap as simply soap or as a cosmetic, you’ll be governed by different rules!
I can help you determine if you’re labeling is correct or if you need tweaks.
Here’s how it works!
- Send me your labels!
- Send me pictures of your soap label (front/back/sides). OR
- Send me your label design files. OR
- Send me what you plan to put on your soap label (if you’re still creating it).
- I will look it over and determine if it fits within’ the guidelines of labeling for soap or cosmetics (we’ll discuss your goals).
- I will also look over your product descriptions and website copy to make sure you aren’t breaking any guidelines.
- I’ll email you a report with suggested changes and edits if any are needed.
(U.S. Only as rules vary by country.)
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Robyn and I have teamed up to deliver you a fun and bubbly new Online Retreat! Bath Fizz and Foam Online Retreat: Three Days of Bubbles Bootcamp (6 Classes!)
Join Robyn French Smith and Amanda Aaron to learn all things fizzy and foamy! Get your bath bombs, bubble bars, bubble scoops and bubble frosting in shape for summer! Make sure you stand out with these amazing techniques from industry pros! This six class series, with over 15 amazing projects, will have you creating fun and bubbly products that your customers are sure to love.