Knowing how to label your handcrafted soap can be a bit daunting! And depending on if you’re selling your soap as simply soap or as a cosmetic, you’ll be governed by different rules!
I can help you determine if you’re labeling is correct or if you need tweaks.
Here’s how it works!
- Send me your labels!
- Send me pictures of your soap label (front/back/sides). OR
- Send me your label design files. OR
- Send me what you plan to put on your soap label (if you’re still creating it).
- I will look it over and determine if it fits within’ the guidelines of labeling for soap or cosmetics (we’ll discuss your goals).
- I will also look over your product descriptions and website copy to make sure you aren’t breaking any guidelines.
- I’ll email you a report with suggested changes and edits if any are needed.
(U.S. Only as rules vary by country.)
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 31st, we are having a Spring Sale on Soap. Brand. Launch., the ultimate guide to planning and launching your soap and skincare business.
You know how to make soap and skincare products, now it’s time to brand your business and launch! Soap. Brand. Launch. is the soap and skincare industry’s most extensive business and marketing course.
This course includes 16 Modules with 65+ Lessons, 40+ Videos and dozens of worksheets. Learn more!
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron