Goat Milk Soapmaking eBook
71 (8.5 x 8.5″) page eBook (downloadable PDF)
Printed edition available here on Amazon.
A download link will be emailed to you within’ 24 hours of your purchase. If you don’t receive it, please email email@example.com!
Enjoy the benefits of creamy, lather rich, natural soap made using farm-fresh goat milk!
In the newly expanded eBook, Goat Milk Soapmaking, you’ll learn the secrets to making decadent goat milk soap that refreshes and soothes even the most sensitive skin.
Soapmaking instructor, Amanda Aaron, addresses common challenges in the soapmaking process, and provides solutions that enable even soapmaking beginners to produce exquisite results.
In this informative eBook, Amanda walks you through two different processes for making goat milk soap, producing trouble-free results. These unique methods help the temperatures stay cool, preventing overheating which causes cracks, soap volcanos and thickening.
You’ll learn techniques for creating a very lightly colored soap that takes bright colors well, counteracting the tendency for milk soap to turn orange, brown or tan.
Goat Milk Soapmaking includes 24 goat milk soap recipes which use natural colorants and are scented with natural essential oil blends.
Why goat milk soap?
- Goat milk soap is decadent and creamy, with a lotion-like lather.
- Goat milk contains vitamins and minerals, which can be beneficial to the skin, and provides soothing relief to those with sensitive skin or eczema.
- Goat milk contains sugar in the form of lactose which provides a wonderfully rich lather.
- For those who sell their homemade soap at craft shows or in online shops, goat milk soap is a fan favorite. Adding goat milk soap to your product line could boost your sales, especially if you have a goat dairy farm and are looking for ways to use the excess goat milk.
Goat Milk Soapmaking includes:
- Full color, step-by-step instructions for making soap using any type of milk. While goat milk is the most popular milk-based soap, you can also use these directions for making camel milk soap, cow milk soap, or even a vegan milk soap such as almond milk soap.
- Helpful charts explaining oil properties/fatty acid profiles and additives.
- Essential oil blends to inspire how you scent your goat milk soap.
- 24 natural goat milk soap recipes with essential oil blends for scent and natural colorants and additives to make each bar unique and memorable.
- Helpful resources including common soapmaking terms, abbreviations and a supplier list.
The Benefits of Homemade Soapmaking
If you’ve frequented craft shows in your community, you’ve likely come across the unique art of soapmaking. Soapmaking combines both science and art to produce a natural, safe soap that your skin will love!
What we put on our bodies is just as important as what we put in our bodies. Making your own soap provides you the opportunity to control the ingredients you put on your body.
Choose between skin loving oils and butters such as olive oil and shea butter for luxurious, soft skin. Beneficial additives including herbs, clays and natural essential oils such as lavender and tea tree can be combined to create unique and powerful aromas.
Creating gently formulated handmade soap can help relieve skin conditions such as eczema or other sensitivities. Goat Milk Soapmaking will provide you the tools and step-by-step process for making decadent goat milk soap for you and your loved ones.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Milk in Soap – 9
- Milk Composition – 9
- Choosing Your Milk – 10
- Preparing Your Milk – 10
- Equipment and Tools – 11
- Carrier Oils & Butters – 13
- Fatty Acid Chart – 15
- Scents – Fragrance Oils – 16
- Scents – Essential Oil – 18
- Essential Oil Blends – 20
- Colorants – 21
- Additives – 25
- Lye Safety – 26
- Using a Scale – 27
- Full Milk Goat Milk Soap Process – 28
- Milk in Oil Goat Milk Soap Process – 39
- Curing and Storing Your Soap – 45
- To Gel or Not to Gel – 46
- Temperatures in Soapmaking – 48
- Ash in Soapmaking – 49
- Superfatting and Lye Discounting – 50
- Terms to Know – 51
- Common Soapmaking Abbreviations – 53
- Suppliers – 54
- Recipes – 56
LIMITED TIME BONUS!
Purchase this eBook and we’ll automatically send you our brand new mini-eBook, 10 Goat Milk Soap Cupcake Recipes!
We’ve added a bonus! Purchase this eBook and we’ll automatically send you our new mini-eBook, 10 Goat Milk Soap Cupcake Recipes!
REFUND POLICY: Please note that we do not offer refunds on any of our products as most are digital product. If you are on the fence about your purchase, please contact us with any questions!