Using an emulsified scrub is like using an exfoliating lotion in the shower. If you’re sick and tired of slick and messy oil-based scrubs, emulsified scrubs will change your life! 🙂 They leave your skin feeling smooth and silky, but not greasy.
During this eClass we’ll discuss:
- Basic oil and butter selections for skin type.
- Scrub selections.
- How to emulsify your scrub.
- How to create a heat-proof formula that won’t melt in the sun.
- How to preserve your scrub.
- How to formulate your own recipe.
During the demo we’ll make a beautiful batch of emulsified scrub!
About the Video
In this 1 hour and 13 minute video eClass you’ll learn how to confidently formulate and make emulsified scrubs.
Here is how our eClasses work.
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com.
- You will be emailed the presentation that you can save and print.
- You will also be emailed the link to view the video eClass. (It will NOT show up in your account. Use the link to access.)
- No limit! You can watch your eClass whenever you want, as many times as you want – up to one year.
What people are saying!
“OMG!!!!!! JUST made first recipe. Love. It!!! Used 150% sugar. Like that consistency. Used high melt recipe. Dreamscicle fragrance…heaven! Feels awesome. Giving as bday gift tomorrow and one for a sick friend. Sure to cheer her up. Thanks for walking us through this.” – Debbie G.
“This is only the second class with you I’ve taken live, but I wanted to tell you that this is, hands down, one of the best classes I’ve ever taken, anywhere. Love that you broke down what we need for the three different levels of melt-point.” – Cindy L.
“This class was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Solved many mysteries of the emulsified scrub for me. After spending the last few months trying to tweak a recipe that seems to be all over the internet to no avail (the original recipe isn’t very good in my opinion), I now have the knowledge and understanding I needed…all thanks to you. You have no idea how valuable this is to me. So again, thank you!” – Beth W.
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about lotion making!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 1st, we are having a presale on our newest eClass, Clear Transparent Soap from Scratch!
In this video eCourse, I will show you:
- How to formulate your own transparent soap recipe that is remelt-able and reusable…similar to MP soap base.
- We’ll go over base oils and solvents that are available to use and why you would select each type of ingredient.
- How to make quick hot process transparent soap from scratch. It only takes about 20 minutes once you get the process down!
- How to remelt and use your base for future projects.
About the soap:
- The ingredients we use include coconut oil, stearic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, everclear (grain alcohol) and sugar.
- The soap is remeltable and you can work with it like melt and pour soap base.
- You can create bars of soap or embeds that you can add to regular cold process soap.
- You’ll get different varieties of clarity in your soap…we’ll talk about that.
The class will be delivered in a a series of videos and downloadable PDF’s. You’ll have forever access and be able to watch over and over again as you want.
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron