Emulsified Scrubs eClass
- 1 hour 13-minute video lesson with detailed handout
Confidently create an emulsified scrub that provides the smooth, silky skin you crave!
Using an emulsified scrub is like using an exfoliating lotion in the shower. Unfortunately, many oil-based emulsified scrubs leave your skin feeling slick and greasy. Let’s change that!
In the Emulsified Scrubs eClass, I walk you through the process of creating an emulsified scrub that will provide the smooth, silky skin you crave.
Many oil-based and standard scrubs create a dangerous oil slick in the shower. This eClass provides step-by-step instructions on how to make your own scrub that emulsifies with your water and more easily washes away, without leaving an oil slick behind!
You’ll also learn how to customize your emulsified scrub with select oils, butters, exfoliants and scent to make it uniquely yours.
Why make your own emulsified scrub?
- Choose the exact oils and butters that go into your scrub
- Choose your favorite exfoliants such as sugar, coffee, salt etc.
- Choose your preferred scents.
- Create the perfect consistency for you, whether a thick scrub or a looser scrub.
- The combinations are endless!
About the Video Course
This 1 hour 13-minute video eClass covers the following topics:
- Basic oil and butter selections for skin types.
- Scrub selections.
- Instructions on how to emulsify your scrub.
- Instructions on how to create a heat-proof formula that won’t melt in the sun.
- Instructions on how to preserve your scrub.
- How to formulate your own unique emulsified scrub recipe.
- Discussion of ingredients and formulating, equipping you to create your own recipes.
- Base recipes to get you started.
- Step-by-step written instructions.
- Instructional video format.
*This eClass is perfect for the beginning emulsified scrub maker!
How our eClasses Work
What people are saying!
“OMG!!!!!! JUST made first recipe. Love. It!!! Used 150% sugar. Like that consistency. Used high melt recipe. Dreamscicle fragrance…heaven! Feels awesome. Giving as bday gift tomorrow and one for a sick friend. Sure to cheer her up. Thanks for walking us through this.” – Debbie G.
“This is only the second class with you I’ve taken live, but I wanted to tell you that this is, hands down, one of the best classes I’ve ever taken, anywhere. Love that you broke down what we need for the three different levels of melt-point.” – Cindy L.
“This class was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Solved many mysteries of the emulsified scrub for me. After spending the last few months trying to tweak a recipe that seems to be all over the internet to no avail (the original recipe isn’t very good in my opinion), I now have the knowledge and understanding I needed…all thanks to you. You have no idea how valuable this is to me. So again, thank you!” – Beth W.
REFUND POLICY: Please note that we do not offer refunds on any of our products as most are digital products. If you are on the fence about your purchase, please contact us with any questions!
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about lotion making!