Learn how to make clear transparent soap from scratch…in only 20 minutes!
In this video eCourse, I will show you:
- How to formulate your own transparent soap recipe that is remelt-able and reusable…similar to MP soap base.
- We’ll go over base oils and solvents that are available to use and why you would select each type of ingredient.
- How to make quick hot process transparent soap from scratch. It only takes about 20 minutes once you get the process down!
- How to remelt and use your base for future projects.
About the soap:
- The ingredients we use include coconut oil, stearic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, everclear (grain alcohol) and sugar.
- The soap is remeltable and you can work with it like melt and pour soap base.
- You can create bars of soap or embeds that you can add to regular cold process soap.
- You’ll get different varieties of clarity in your soap…we’ll talk about that.
The class will be delivered in a a series of videos and downloadable PDF’s. You’ll have forever access and be able to watch over and over again as you want.
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Robyn and I have teamed up to deliver you a fun and bubbly new Online Retreat! Bath Fizz and Foam Online Retreat: Three Days of Bubbles Bootcamp (6 Classes!)
Join Robyn French Smith and Amanda Aaron to learn all things fizzy and foamy! Get your bath bombs, bubble bars, bubble scoops and bubble frosting in shape for summer! Make sure you stand out with these amazing techniques from industry pros! This six class series, with over 15 amazing projects, will have you creating fun and bubbly products that your customers are sure to love.