Learn how to make clear transparent soap from scratch…in only 20 minutes!
In this video eCourse, I will show you:
- How to formulate your own transparent soap recipe that is remelt-able and reusable…similar to MP soap base.
- We’ll go over base oils and solvents that are available to use and why you would select each type of ingredient.
- How to make quick hot process transparent soap from scratch. It only takes about 20 minutes once you get the process down!
- How to remelt and use your base for future projects.
About the soap:
- The ingredients we use include coconut oil, stearic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, everclear (grain alcohol) and sugar.
- The soap is remeltable and you can work with it like melt and pour soap base.
- You can create bars of soap or embeds that you can add to regular cold process soap.
- You’ll get different varieties of clarity in your soap…we’ll talk about that.
The class will be delivered in a a series of videos and downloadable PDF’s. You’ll have forever access and be able to watch over and over again as you want.
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 31st, we are having a Spring Sale on Soap. Brand. Launch., the ultimate guide to planning and launching your soap and skincare business.
You know how to make soap and skincare products, now it’s time to brand your business and launch! Soap. Brand. Launch. is the soap and skincare industry’s most extensive business and marketing course.
This course includes 16 Modules with 65+ Lessons, 40+ Videos and dozens of worksheets. Learn more!
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron