Basic Lotion Making Video eClass
Does the thought of making lotion intimidate you? Does choosing emulsifiers, thickeners, oils and preservatives make your head spin? Let me break it down for you!
During this eClass we’ll discuss:
- Basic oil and butter selections for skin type.
- How to emulsify your lotion.
- How to thicken your lotion.
- How to preserve your lotion.
- The process of heat & hold to make your lotion.
- How to formulate your own lotion or cream recipe.
During the demo we’ll make a beautiful batch of lotion base!
About the Video
In this 1 hour and 44 minute video eClass you’ll learn how to confidently formulate and make lotion.
Here is how our eClasses work.
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com.
- You will be emailed the presentation that you can save and print.
- You will also be emailed the link to view the video eClass. (It will NOT show up in your account. Use the link to access.)
- No limit! You can watch your eClass whenever you want, as many times as you want – up to one year.
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about lotion making!