In this video I’m going to walk you through making this triangle soap design using natural colorants.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Natural Brazilian Clay Layered Triangle Soap Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Cocoa Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Apricot Kernel Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 126 grams
- Water – 252 grams
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – 15 grams
- Lime Essential Oil – 10 grams
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 5 grams
- Purple Brazilian Clay
- Yellow Brazilian Clay
- Natural Brazilian Clay
- I used two 8″ silicone loaf molds from Wholesale Supplies Plus.
Enjoy the design video!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 1st, we are having a presale on our newest eClass, Clear Transparent Soap from Scratch!
In this video eCourse, I will show you:
- How to formulate your own transparent soap recipe that is remelt-able and reusable…similar to MP soap base.
- We’ll go over base oils and solvents that are available to use and why you would select each type of ingredient.
- How to make quick hot process transparent soap from scratch. It only takes about 20 minutes once you get the process down!
- How to remelt and use your base for future projects.
About the soap:
- The ingredients we use include coconut oil, stearic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, everclear (grain alcohol) and sugar.
- The soap is remeltable and you can work with it like melt and pour soap base.
- You can create bars of soap or embeds that you can add to regular cold process soap.
- You’ll get different varieties of clarity in your soap…we’ll talk about that.
The class will be delivered in a a series of videos and downloadable PDF’s. You’ll have forever access and be able to watch over and over again as you want.
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron