In this video I’m going to walk you through making this triangle soap design using natural colorants.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Natural Brazilian Clay Layered Triangle Soap Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Cocoa Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Apricot Kernel Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 126 grams
- Water – 252 grams
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – 15 grams
- Lime Essential Oil – 10 grams
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 5 grams
- Purple Brazilian Clay
- Yellow Brazilian Clay
- Natural Brazilian Clay
- I used two 8″ silicone loaf molds from Wholesale Supplies Plus.
Enjoy the design video!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 31st, we are having a Spring Sale on Soap. Brand. Launch., the ultimate guide to planning and launching your soap and skincare business.
You know how to make soap and skincare products, now it’s time to brand your business and launch! Soap. Brand. Launch. is the soap and skincare industry’s most extensive business and marketing course.
This course includes 16 Modules with 65+ Lessons, 40+ Videos and dozens of worksheets. Learn more!
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron