In the video below I’m going to show you how to make easy multi-colored bath bombs using a meat baller to mold.
Multi-Colored Bath Bomb Recipe
- Baking Soda – 1 cup
- Citric Acid – 1/2 cup
- Cream of Tartar – 1/2 tablespoon
- Kaolin Clay – 1/2 tablespoon
- Fine Sea Salt – 1/2 tablespoon
- Avocado Oil – 1 teaspoon (or any liquid oil of your choice)
- Polysorbate 80 – 1 teaspoon
- Fragrance – 1 teaspoon (I used lavender essential oil)
- A spray bottle with alcohol. Some people use witch hazel; I just think alcohol makes a harder bomb. I use 70%.
- Bath Bomb RED – Batch Certified FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake (Mad Micas)
- Bath Bomb YELLOW – Batch Certified FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Mad Micas)
Enjoy the video!