Swirling Success: Controlling Trace for Intricate Soap Designs eClass
2-hour video lesson
PDF Design tutorials for the following loaf mold soap designs: Wall Pour, Tiger Stripe, Spoon Swirl and Drop Swirl. Every PDF download includes recipe, colorants, scents and directions for executing each design.
Learn to control trace, use colorants and create four amazing loaf mold soap designs!
Take the frustration out of creating beautiful swirled soap with the Swirling Success: Controlling Trace for Intricate Soap Designs eClass!
This class has everything you need to make decadent swirled soaps! Walk through an introduction to the basic equipment, ingredients and swirling tools to create four gorgeous designs including Wall Pour, Tiger Stripe, Spoon Swirl, and Drop Swirl.
I get back to basics in this informative training on the basic soapmaking process, and how to slow down your soap batter in order to keep it fluid enough to divide, color and pour.
Learn to control trace, so it doesn’t control you!
This detailed video training explores the difference between emulsion and trace, so you know when to stop mixing your soap, allowing enough time to color and execute intricate designs. You’ll leave the eClass with a greater understanding of how water/liquid, temperatures, base oils, fragrance oils, essential oils and additives all affect the movement of your soap to trace.
Also included are detailed video demonstrations of four different swirling techniques: Wall Pour, Tiger Stripe, Spoon Swirl, and Drop Swirl.
Begin creating vibrant swirled soap designs today with the Swirling Success: Controlling Trace for Intricate Soap Designs eClass!
About the Video Course
This 2-hour video eClass covers the following topics:
- Basic equipment, ingredients and swirling tools.
- Controlling trace.
- Formulating slow-moving soap recipes.
- Temperatures when making soap.
- How fragrances and essential oils affect trace.
- How additives affect trace.
- Demonstration of four different swirling techniques: Wall Pour, Tiger Stripe, Spoon Swirl, and Drop Swirl.
- Design tutorials for four loaf mold designs including Wall Pour, Tiger Stripe, Spoon Swirl, and Drop Swirl.
- Each design tutorial includes video instructions and a PDF download that includes recipe, colorants, scents and written directions.
*This eClass is recommended for advanced level makers with a knowledge of the cold process soap. It’s also great for makers who have tried creating swirl soap designs in the past, but with less than ideal results.
How our eClasses Work
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com
- Log in to view your course(s) at
- Unlimited, lifetime access! All eClass courses can be viewed as many times as you want.
REFUND POLICY: Please note that we do not offer refunds on any of our products as most are digital products. If you are on the fence about your purchase, please contact us with any questions!