Are you intimidated by the dual lye shave soap process? Are you confused on how to formulate your own shave soap?
What if I told you that you could make a batch of shave soap in less than 30 minutes without having to hot process the soap?
Do you know how to educate your customers on using a shave brush to build lather?
Let me show you how easy it is to make fantastic shave soap with a rich, creamy and stable lather.
What our students are saying:
“Amazing class and instructor. Amanda walks the viewer through the entire process from theory to the completed product. It strongly believe that new comers as well as seasoned soap-makers can learn from it. In addition, the class is not only so informative but also very entertaining that you don’t feel the time fly! Looking forward to more of these classes in the near future! Thanks a ton Amanda!“ – Maria Banos
“Fantastic eclass! Packed full of formulating information and tips. Bring on the lather easily after watching 2 different methods step by step!“ – Jamie Pyles, Muddy Soap Co.
About the Video
In this 2 hour and 19 minute video eClass you’ll learn how to confidently formulate and make dual lye shave soap.
You’ll be able to confidently formulate shave soap recipes after taking this class! I promise!
During this eClass we’ll discuss:
- Shave soap formulation (Learn to formulate your own!)
- Shave soap ingredients
- Shave soap packaging ideas
- Quick hot process method (Make shave soap in under 30 minutes!)
- Dual lye versus single lye soap (They make two completely different soaps!)
- How to create abundant and lasting lather using a shave brush (So you can instruct your customers!)
During the demo we’ll make two shave soaps; one quick hot process method and one regular hot process dual lye. I’ll also show you the lather and consistency for dual lye versus KOH shave soap.
BONUS: If you sign up for Shave Soap Masterclass you’ll receive our Men’s Grooming Recipe eBook for FREE! ($22 value!)
Here is how our eClasses work.
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com.
- You will be emailed the presentation that you can save and print.
- You will also be emailed the link to view the video eClass.
- No limit! You can watch your eClass whenever you want, as many times as you want – up to one year.
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about making shave soap!