Are you frustrated with wanting to create a beautiful swirled soap but end up with soap that thickens before you can swirl it?
Do you want to learn to formulate recipes that are slow-moving and perfect for swirling?
About the Video
During the 1 hour 30 minute long video eClass we’ll discuss:
- Controlling trace.
- Formulating slow-moving soap recipes.
- Temperatures when making soap.
- How fragrances and essential oils affect trace.
- How additives affect trace.
Then I’ll demo three different swirling techniques. Below are the soaps that we make in the video!
About the Download & Recipes
This eClass includes a PDF download with a summary of the information in the video and vegan/palm-free swirling recipes to get you started!
Here is how our eClass works.
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com.
- You will be emailed the Bath Bomb Recipe + Design eBook that you can save and print.
- You will also be emailed the link to view the video eClass.
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about bath bombs!