Learn to Make Bubble Bars Facebook Live eClass – August 19, 2018 at 10 AM CT (8 am PT, 9 am MT, 11 pm ET)
Early bird price of $20 until August 12, 2018.
Learn to make adorable rolled bubble bars!
We’ll go over ingredients, hardeners, liquids, formulation, rolling and troubleshooting.
I’ll provide you with my tested and true recipe and talk about modifying it for your own customization.
Bubble bars are so much fun to make! They are whimsical and adorable. Kids of all ages (even adults) love using them!
Ingredients we will use include baking soda, SLSa, kaolin clay, cream of tarter, tapioca starch, Cocamidopropyl betaine, liquid glycerin, polysorbate 80, fragrance or essential oil, avocado oil and mica to color.
Length: This class will take about 2 hours. If you can’t watch the whole class, it will be available for 7 days in the Facebook Group for you to watch.
Teaching Format: This is a live demo where I’ll be speaking to you on camera during the Facebook Live. There will be plenty of time for a lengthy Q&A after the lecture.
Free eBook: You’ll receive our bubble bar eBook download.
Here is how our Facebook Live eClasses work.
- Sign up and pay for the class through LovinSoap.com.
- You must have a Facebook account to be added to the class group.
- We’ll add you to the class 24 hours prior to class time.
- Tune in live to watch the eClass. Time listed is Central Time; be sure to convert for your time zone.
- You’ll be able to ask questions and interact with others in the class.
- If you miss it, the replay will be up for 7 days for you to watch.
- The Facebook group for your class will be deleted 7 days after the live event, so be sure to copy and paste any pertinent info that you want to keep.
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about bubble bars!