How to Color Cold Process Soap eBook + Swatch Gallery + Troubleshooting Guide
- 8.5 x 11 PDF eBook PDF download | 58 Pages
Become a Master at Coloring Cold Process Soap!
The How to Color Cold Process Soap eBook is the soapmaking industry’s ultimate and most up-to-date color resource for cold process soap.
This detailed guide provides everything you need to know for crafting the perfect colored soap. I answer common questions such as:
- Do I have to pre-mix oxides?
- Why is my soap speckled?
- Why did my beautiful blue soap morph into gray?
- What is the Bis(Glycidoxyphenyl)propane / Bisaminomethylnorbornane copolymer and why is it in my colorant?
- How do I use herbs to color my soap?
- Is this colorant natural or synthetic?
- This color has a dye in it, why does the supplier say it won’t bleed?
Whether you’re using mica, mineral pigments, cosmetic pigments, dyes, clays or natural spices and herbs, this eBook will take you from beginner to master of coloring cold process soap.
Included with the How to Color Cold Process Soap eBook is a digital swatch gallery of more than 220 soap color swatches and a soap colorant Troubleshooting Guide.
The Ultimate Colorant Swatch Gallery
Looking for the perfect red for your Christmas soap? How about the softest green for your decadent spa-like soap bars? With a digital swatch gallery of more than 220 soap color swatches, you’re certain to find the perfect color for your next soapmaking project.
No more wasted money testing colorants you end up not liking or using! This exclusive Swatch Gallery includes:
- 140+ Mica Swatches including Lettuce Entertain You, Kelly Green and 24 Karat Gold, from suppliers such as Bramble Berry, Mad Oils, Rustic Escentuals, TKB, Nurture Soap and more!
- 9 Mineral Pigment Swatches including Green Oxide, Yellow Oxide and Teal Green Oxide!
- 28+ Cosmetic Pigment Swatches including bright and neon pigments from suppliers such as Bramble Berry, Mad Oils and TKB!
- 24+ Natural Spice and Herb Swatches including alkanet, annatto and indigo!
- 13 Cosmetic Clay Swatches including rose clay, orange illite clay and purple Brazilian clay!
Avoid the pitfalls of working with colorants with the Troubleshooting Guide!
This handy guide walks you through common issues that can occur when working with colorants. From mixing issues to picking the wrong colorant for your design, you’ll know exactly what to do, what not to do, what to avoid, and how to fix any color challenge that comes your way.
With my expert troubleshooting tips and tricks, you’ll feel like you have a soapmaking colorant expert right alongside you!
REFUND POLICY: Please note that we do not offer refunds on any of our products as most are digital products. If you are on the fence about your purchase and have questions, please contact us with any questions!