Fun in the Tub: Creating Bath Bombs, Solid Bubble Bath, Bubble Frosting and Bubble Scoops
- 8.5 x 11 PDF eBook download | 70 Pages | Full Color
Do you want the printed book? You can grab it on Amazon!
Do you adore a nice soak in the tub with a little aromatic fizzing or bubbling action? Discover how to make fun and whimsical bath bombs and solid bubble bath for way less than what you’re paying in the store.
Should you use witch hazel or alcohol to bind your bath bombs? What do you do if your bombs crumble once dry? Are you tired of mushy solid bubble bath that won’t dry?
This detailed guide will teach you how to successfully make perfect bath bombs and solid bubble bath using easy to find ingredients. Whether you’re a beginner or have more experience, this book has something for everyone. From basic recipes to try right away, to information on creating your own, you can take your bath and body crafting to the next level.
This book focuses on formulation and teaching you how to modify recipes to work in your environment. Whether you live in dry conditions or humid, you’ll be able to create the perfect recipe. You’ll soon know how to fix crumbly bath bombs, warty bath bombs, bombs that split or break apart and more!
- Full-color, step-by-step directions for making bath bombs, solid bubble bath, bubble frosting and bubble scoops.
- Troubleshooting tips and tricks for bath bombs and solid bubble bath.
- Step-by-step directions for formulating your own bath bomb recipes.
- 25+ recipes and projects ideas with full ingredients list (weight & volume) and step-by-step directions.
So many wonderful projects!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 1st, we are having a presale on our newest eClass, Clear Transparent Soap from Scratch!
In this video eCourse, I will show you:
- How to formulate your own transparent soap recipe that is remelt-able and reusable…similar to MP soap base.
- We’ll go over base oils and solvents that are available to use and why you would select each type of ingredient.
- How to make quick hot process transparent soap from scratch. It only takes about 20 minutes once you get the process down!
- How to remelt and use your base for future projects.
About the soap:
- The ingredients we use include coconut oil, stearic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, everclear (grain alcohol) and sugar.
- The soap is remeltable and you can work with it like melt and pour soap base.
- You can create bars of soap or embeds that you can add to regular cold process soap.
- You’ll get different varieties of clarity in your soap…we’ll talk about that.
The class will be delivered in a a series of videos and downloadable PDF’s. You’ll have forever access and be able to watch over and over again as you want.
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron