Creating a Wholesale Linesheet Using Canva! eClass
Two-part video series includes a 35-minute video lesson on the components of a linesheet as well as a 1 hour 13-minute screencast video training on how to use Canva to create a linesheet and order form.
Includes downloadable Wholesale Linesheet Worksheets.
Special Bonus includes instructions on designing your own custom order form!
Take your soapmaking business to a whole new level with the Creating a Wholesale Linesheet eClass!
You’ve mastered the art of soapmaking and are looking to level up your hobby and turn it into a business … but where do you start? This eClass is the perfect next step for experienced soapmakers who want to begin wholesaling their handcrafted soap.
Creating a wholesale program isn’t for the faint of heart, but with the right tools, you can take your wholesale business from non-existent to thriving. In this two-part video series, business owner and avid soapmaker, Amanda Aaron, walks you through the necessary steps to creating an informative wholesale linesheet for your soap products.
You’ll gain clarity on the components you need to create your wholesale program … and the tools to present your program to retailers!
What’s a wholesale linesheet and why do you need it?
A wholesale linesheet provides all the information a retail buyer needs in order to purchase your products. It typically includes:
- Visual representation of what your soap and product packaging looks like.
- Explains what soap and other products you have available for wholesale.
- Provides a retailer your wholesale pricing and order minimums.
- Communicates your terms and conditions with retailers.
Wholesale Linesheet Worksheets to help you plan!
You’ll be able to download the Wholesale Linesheet Worksheets to make planning your linesheet super easy!
What if you’re not a graphic designer?
Canva is an online graphic design program which allows you to easily create graphics, banners, social media images, cart images, presentations, eBooks and more!
In this informative eClass, I walk you through how to design your own, custom wholesale linesheet and matching order form using Canva.com.
Save money by designing your own professional forms, without the hassle and expense of hiring a graphic designer or learning the more complicated design programs!
About the Video Course
Part One includes a 35-minute video eClass covering the following topics:
- What a wholesale linesheet is.
- How to determine which of your products you should wholesale (Tip: You don’t want to wholesale everything!).
- The importance of good photography (Include labels or no labels?).
- Wholesale versus SRP (suggested retail price).
- Your minimum order requirements for opening orders and reorders.
- Your payment terms.
- Your lead time on orders.
- Your shipping terms.
- Your cancellation, damages and returns policies.
- How to prepare your linesheet PDF file for email and print.
Part Two includes a 1 hour 13-minute screencast video covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Canva.com, an online graphic design program.
- Easily use Canva.com to create graphics, banners, social media images, cart images, presentations, eBooks etc.
- Presentation walk through of using Canva.com to design your custom wholesale linesheet.
Walk through the process of creating an order form to match your wholesale linesheet. This order form can be printed by your client, filled out and scanned/emailed or faxed back to you. Or, you can print the order form and give it to your client with product samples and your brand new linesheet.
After completing this eClass, you’ll be able to start planning and designing your wholesale linesheet! You’ll then be ready to talk to retailers to wholesale your soap.
How our eClasses Work
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com
- Log in to view your course(s) at lovinsoap.com/my-courses
- Unlimited, lifetime access! All eClass courses can be viewed as many times as you want.
REFUND POLICY: Please note that we do not offer refunds on any of our products as most are digital product. If you are on the fence about your purchase, please contact us with any questions!
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about creating wholesale linesheets!