This book is about thinking bigger and then acting on those bigger, emboldened thoughts. People have done some crazy, awesome things in this world and were paid handsomely for it. These crazy, awesome things—whether it be an amazing new line of skin care products or the development of the first smartphone—all started as an idea. Maybe they were walking the dog when they thought it up. Maybe they were drunk at a bar with friends. Maybe they dreamed it. Maybe it was an idea they’ve had since they were a child.
However it came to be, they took their crazy, awesome idea and made it into a thing. They conceptualized it into our world. From a mere thought, they ultimately created a living for themselves that most people can’t dream of. You can do that, too. By thinking outside the box, you can ultimately create an incredibly lucrative and nourishing life – all by developing truly unique soap and skin care company.
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 1st, we are having a presale on our newest eClass, Clear Transparent Soap from Scratch!
In this video eCourse, I will show you:
- How to formulate your own transparent soap recipe that is remelt-able and reusable…similar to MP soap base.
- We’ll go over base oils and solvents that are available to use and why you would select each type of ingredient.
- How to make quick hot process transparent soap from scratch. It only takes about 20 minutes once you get the process down!
- How to remelt and use your base for future projects.
About the soap:
- The ingredients we use include coconut oil, stearic acid, castor oil, sodium hydroxide, everclear (grain alcohol) and sugar.
- The soap is remeltable and you can work with it like melt and pour soap base.
- You can create bars of soap or embeds that you can add to regular cold process soap.
- You’ll get different varieties of clarity in your soap…we’ll talk about that.
The class will be delivered in a a series of videos and downloadable PDF’s. You’ll have forever access and be able to watch over and over again as you want.
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron