In this video I’m going to walk you through making this amethyst inspired soap design.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Amethyst Inspired Soap Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Cocoa Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Apricot Kernel Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 126 grams
- Water – 252 grams
Amethyst Fragrance Oil (Bramble Berry) – 1.5 oz.
- Grape Nehi (Mad Micas)
- Twilight (Mad Micas)
- Snow White (Mad Micas)
- Pewter Silver Mica (Mad Micas)
- Rainbow Silver Eco Glitter (Bramble Berry)
- I used a 10″ Silicone Loaf Mold from Bramble Berry.
Enjoy the design video!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 31st, we are having a Spring Sale on Soap. Brand. Launch., the ultimate guide to planning and launching your soap and skincare business.
You know how to make soap and skincare products, now it’s time to brand your business and launch! Soap. Brand. Launch. is the soap and skincare industry’s most extensive business and marketing course.
This course includes 16 Modules with 65+ Lessons, 40+ Videos and dozens of worksheets. Learn more!
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron