In this video I’m going to walk you through making this triangle soap design using natural colorants.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Natural Brazilian Clay Layered Triangle Soap Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Cocoa Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Apricot Kernel Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 126 grams
- Water – 252 grams
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – 15 grams
- Lime Essential Oil – 10 grams
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 5 grams
- Purple Brazilian Clay
- Yellow Brazilian Clay
- Natural Brazilian Clay
- I used two 8″ silicone loaf molds from Wholesale Supplies Plus.
Enjoy the design video!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Robyn and I have teamed up to deliver you a fun and bubbly new Online Retreat! Bath Fizz and Foam Online Retreat: Three Days of Bubbles Bootcamp (6 Classes!)
Join Robyn French Smith and Amanda Aaron to learn all things fizzy and foamy! Get your bath bombs, bubble bars, bubble scoops and bubble frosting in shape for summer! Make sure you stand out with these amazing techniques from industry pros! This six class series, with over 15 amazing projects, will have you creating fun and bubbly products that your customers are sure to love.