In this video I’m going to walk you through making an adorable and festive holiday soap design.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Holiday Berry Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Shea Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Rice Bran Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 124 grams
- Water – 248 grams
- Use your favorite cranberry fragrance oil. I like Cranberry Fig from Bramble Berry. (1.5 oz.)
- Voodoo Mica (Mad Micas) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kelly Green Mica (Bramble Berry) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Snow White Mica (Mad Micas) – 2 teaspoons
- I used a 12″ tall & skinny mold from Bramble Berry.
Ahead of time, prepare some small berries using our Vegan and Palm Free Soap Dough Recipe.
Enjoy the design video!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
From Jan 5- Jan 25 Making Salt Bars eBook is $5 off! With your purchase, you’ll also receive our newest resource, 7 Salt Soaps for the Face for FREE!
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron