In this video I’m going to walk you through making an adorable and festive holiday soap design.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Holiday Berry Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Shea Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Rice Bran Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 124 grams
- Water – 248 grams
- Use your favorite cranberry fragrance oil. I like Cranberry Fig from Bramble Berry. (1.5 oz.)
- Voodoo Mica (Mad Micas) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kelly Green Mica (Bramble Berry) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Snow White Mica (Mad Micas) – 2 teaspoons
- I used a 12″ tall & skinny mold from Bramble Berry.
Ahead of time, prepare some small berries using our Vegan and Palm Free Soap Dough Recipe.
Enjoy the design video!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through March 31st, we are having a Spring Sale on Soap. Brand. Launch., the ultimate guide to planning and launching your soap and skincare business.
You know how to make soap and skincare products, now it’s time to brand your business and launch! Soap. Brand. Launch. is the soap and skincare industry’s most extensive business and marketing course.
This course includes 16 Modules with 65+ Lessons, 40+ Videos and dozens of worksheets. Learn more!
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron