In this video I’m going to walk you through making this zebra glam soap design.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Zebra Glam Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Shea Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Almond Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Safflower Oil (High Oleic) – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 125 grams
- Water – 250 grams
- I used .5 oz. of lavender essential oil and .5 oz. of litsea essential oil.
- Voodoo Mica (Mad Micas)
- Queen’s Purple Mica (Bramble Berry)
- Charcoal Powder
- I used a 12″ tall & skinny silicone loaf mold from Bramble Berry.
Enjoy the design video!
Thanks for being a part of the Lovin’ Soap community! We’re so glad you’re here!
From Jan 5- Jan 25 Making Salt Bars eBook is $5 off! With your purchase, you’ll also receive our newest resource, 7 Salt Soaps for the Face for FREE!
Happy Soaping! -Amanda Aaron