Learn to Make Bubble Bars Facebook Live eClass – July 1, 2017 at 3 pm CST (1 pm PT, 2 pm MT, 4 pm ET)
Early bird price of $20 until June 17, 2017.
Learn to make adorable rolled bubble bars!
We’ll go over ingredients, hardeners, liquids, formulation, rolling and troubleshooting.
I’ll provide you with my tested and true recipe and talk about modifying it for your own customization.
Bubble bars are so much fun to make! They are whimsical and adorable. Kids of all ages (even adults) love using them!
Ingredients we will use include baking soda, SLSa, kaolin clay, cream of tarter, tapioca starch, Cocamidopropyl betaine, liquid glycerin, polysorbate 80, fragrance or essential oil, avocado oil and mica to color.
Length: This class will take anywhere from 1-2 hours. If you can’t watch the whole class, it will be available for 72 hours in the Facebook Group for you to watch.
Teaching Format: This is a live demo where I’ll be speaking to you on camera during the Facebook Live. There will be plenty of time for a lengthy Q&A after the lecture.
Class Handouts: You’ll get a printable notebook for note taking as well as a handout with recipes and information discussed during the class. Class handouts will be emailed to you 48 hours before class date.
Here is how our Facebook Live eClasses work.
- Sign up and pay for the class through LovinSoap.com.
- You must have a Facebook account to be added to the class group. There is no other way to take this class at this time. We might consider selling the replays at a later date.
- We’ll add you to the class group three days prior to class date, not sooner.
- Tune in live to watch the eClass. Time listed is Central Standard Time; be sure to convert for your time zone.
- If you miss it, the replay will be up for 72 hours for you to watch.
- The Facebook group for your class will be deleted 72 hours after the live event so be sure to copy and paste any pertinent info that you want to keep.
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about bubble bars!